[Zope] How can I persist some simple data?

Jeroen Baekelandt jeroen.baekelandt@inno.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:59:16 +0100

Have you tried putting your module which contains the classes in the
lib/python/Shared dir? I thought to have read somewhere that Zope doesn't
doe imports etc from the Extensions dir.

Jeroen