[Zope] Where does Zope store HTTP file uploads?

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:02:22 -0000

Speaking from a WinNt background it seems that Zope temporarily puts the
uploaded file into the systems temp directory.

In my case there was 'traffic' in the c:\temp dir.

Is there such a notion on Unix?

Would Zope put the file into the 'system temp dir'.

Phil
phil.harris@zope.co.uk