[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] [Petition] Kludge for Splitter.c (long )

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:09:12 -0500

Well I guess there's two good routes:

1) redesign the C splitter to be more generic and configurable

2) specify the object interface and provide a generic splitter written
in python for others to subclass and customize

I'll talk to Rob about what we should do.

-Michel