[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Zope Futures discussion: your input

Federico Di Gregorio Federico Di Gregorio <fog@debian.org>
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:31:00 +0100

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Dan L. Pierson's letter:
> Please include any plans you have for making upgrading of Zope
> installations easier.  Right now it's somewhat of a pain.  More
> importantly there are lots of chances for cockpit errors.

can I humbly suggest you to install a distribution that contains
Zope, like... err... emm... well... maybe Debian GNU/Linux? (ops,
sorry for this spam.)

ciao,
federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio [http://www.bolinando.com/fog] {Friend of Penguins}
                             Best friends are often failed lovers. -- Me