[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Zope Futures discussion: your input

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:54:13 -0800

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:43:55 -0500 (EST)
Dan L Pierson <dan@sol.control.com> wrote:

> Does Debian's Zope package support updating an existing Zope site
> to a new version of Zope without disturbing the contents and
> products in the site?

In general, yes.  At least I've done any of half a dozen apt-get
updates of Zope without anything breaking.  This is of course apt's
and dpkg's main claim to fame: network upgrades and installs that
self configure and deliver working systems.

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder@kanga.nu