[Zope] ZPyGreSQLDA can't find _pg ; community-membership product?

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 14:32:25 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Ert Dredge wrote:
> Total newbie question here.  First time using Zope or Python.

   Welcome!

>   ZPyGreSQLDA Import Traceback
>
>       File ".../Products/ZPyGreSQLDA/db.py", line 89, in ?
>       import _pg, regex, sys, types
>   ImportError: No module named _pg
>
> However, if I just start up the python interpreter and execute "import _pg"
> it returns without incident.  I installed the pygresql RPM and can see
> _pg.so and pg.sy in the site-packages directory, and even symlinked them up
> a directory to see if that would help.
>
> Any thoughts?  I figure I'm just missing something obvious.

   There is the directory src inside ZPygreSQL DA. Go there and read
instructions on how to build and install...

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru