[Zope] Zope FTP access through HomeSite broken?

Ben Glazer glazer@scicomp.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:18:59 -0600

I like to use Allaire HomeSite v4.0.1 to edit DTML documents and methods in
Zope.  For those of you who aren't familiar with it, HomeSite provides
virtually transparent FTP-based file editing.  That is, HomeSite automates
the process of downloading a file before editing it and uploading it after
editing.

At least since Zope 2.1.2, I have been unable to use HomeSite with Zope.
HomeSite reports that my login information is incorrect, yet access through
a standard FTP client is seamless.  Also, I know for a fact that HomeSite
has no such problems with earlier versions of Zope.

Has anyone experienced this same problem?  Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Ben