[Zope] Zcatalog and random numerical key error

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 07:44:40 -0500

Your Catalog has gotten out of sync, just click 'Update Catalog' and it
will fix itself.  It's due to asking for uid of a record that is no
longer cataloged.  I don't know what could have caused it in your case,
probably something in your DTML methods for the ZClass.

-Michel