[Zope] Works on MS Exchange <gasp> Re: [Zope] Fix for lots of MailHost problems! MailHost problems!

chas panda@skinnyhippo.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 02:08:42 +0800

Stephen,

This patch works fine with Qmail and, wait for it, MS Exchange :-)
(the latter has been causing problems for me for the past 2 weeks).

I am a very happy man. Thank you !

chas