[Zope] Zope and Debian

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 07:06:20 -0800

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 00:26:34 -0500 (EST)
Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph@twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> I'm walking away from this ordeal with a newer, more profound
> distaste for javascript, even less respect for the 4.x series of
> Netscape (mozilla will rise again!), and a stable way to edit
> Zope.

Netscape 4.05 is remarkably stable for a *scape (even with
Javascript/Java turned on).  I can typically manage a Netscape
uptime fo 3 - 4 weeks with 4.05 running at least 20 parallel
windows.  The other more recent versions aren't worth bothering
with.

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder@kanga.nu