[Zope] PIL & Zope

Stephen Pitts smpitts@midsouth.rr.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:38:45 -0600

Hi! I'm trying to move from a Linux development version of Zope to an NT
production server (don't ask; not my choice). A section of my site uses
the PIL library in conjunction with the Photo class. I'm looking for a
precompiled version of the PIL library for Win32 that DOES NOT link with
Tcl/Tk. The Debian-packaged version of the PIL doesn't link with
Tcl/Tk, but the Pythonware-packaged one for Win32 does. I don't want to
install more crud on this server, as they are doing me a favor by
letting me install Zope. Does anyone know of a precompiled copy of PIL
for Win32 without Tcl/Tk? Is it trivial to build one from source (with a
source copy of Zope)?
--
Stephen Pitts
smpitts@midsouth.rr.com