[Zope] ZServer logs?

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:20:35 -0500

Deb,

The ZServer log file is by default kept in var/Z2.log.

You can change this spot and some other important options within Z2.py
in the Zope top directory.

What are the symptoms of the crash?  It might be helpful to start Zope
in debug mode (see z2.py) without putting it in to the background (this
is the default if you use the ./start script out of any recent release).

HTH!

Chris