[Zope] Any news from ZOPE track?

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:17:37 +0100

At 2:35 Uhr +0100 28.01.2000, Ryan Hughes wrote:
>If you have any issues regarding other IMAP servers, just let me know,
>and I'll get them included.

Why only IMAP? POP is used much more and does not have all the
problems IMAP implementaions have these days. Do you inted WorldPilot
to be used as the only MailClient or as a supplement when out of
office? This way a POP client would suffice (could be set to not
delete messages from the server by default)

OT: With all the mail I keep in my local mailbox I don't know how
IMAP will ever be the way for me, although I'd love to have access to
all the mail from everywhere...

Jochen