[Zope] Bug report (?)

Jérôme Loisel jloisel@excite.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:36:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

	I think I have a bug to report.
	I am in the process of making my first Zope web-site, so I do not know much
about Zope yet, but I will try to explain as clearly as I can anyway.
	I have a folder, /Foo (actual name removed), which contains the actual
project. Everything related to that site is in there, normally. In that
folder, I have redefined standard_html_header and such, and created a few
subfolders. One such is /Foo/FooImages. In it, I put all of my site-wide
images.
	About half an hour ago, I added a small image in there: coin_rond_bleu. It
was a blue rounded "corner" for a table. Since I was fighting with the Gimp
at the time to get that "corner" just right, I had to delete the thing and
re-import it from my home a few times.
	Eventually, I got frustrated. Modifications I was making in the Gimp did
not seem to affect what I saw in Zope. I eventually deleted
/Foo/FooImages/coin_rond_bleu once more, and re-imported the image as
/Foo/FooImages/coin_rond_bleu2. That actually worked.
	It seems that petit_coin_rond, even when officially "deleted" by Zope,
still survives somehow, and haunts my database. Ghastly.
	Now, if I import an image under /Foo/FooImages/petit_coin_rond, viewing it
shows me the ghost of petit_coin_rond, get this, *scaled* to the size of the
image I imported. The upshot, of course, is I can easily create blue rounded
corners of all shapes and sizes... :-)
	Is there any way to kill it? Is this a known bug? Thank you for the
software and the information, and happy coding.

Jérôme Loisel

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com