[Zope] Bug report (?)

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 20:55:37 -0500

This is unfortunately probably not a client caching problem.  I was
schooled a few weeks back about this very issue.  There is (still) a bug
in the Zope code that doesn't pass the proper cache control headers to
the client and therefore the cached image is always displayed even when
a later version should be downloaded.  Hmm.  Lets see if I can dig it up
again.

I sort of found it, it's dated somewhere around Dec. 27 and is in the
thread "dumb object aliasing question" in this list.... I can't pull up
the resolution to it though (it includes a patch from "Darrell").
Please use egroups to search for it (sorry!)

It's sort of my fault that the bug is still there, I neglected to put it
into the Collector when a patch was submitted.  We don't fix bugs if
they're not in there.  I am going to do that now.