[Zope] sort=id, _.map, _.lambda woes

Marco Mariani m.mariani@imola.nettuno.it
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 19:18:27 +0200

Hi all!

I need the following:

<dtml-in "store.fileValues()" sort=id>

where "id" is a filename representing a number.
Of course, sort uses it like a string and sorts it wrong.

Maybe, since sortexpr= is not implemented (yet?) I could
get away with:

<dtml-in "_.map(_.int,store.fileValues())" sort=id>

but _.map doesn't exist (nor _.lambda. Why?)

What is the Right Thing to do?

I already know the easy answer (external method) :-)

Of couse I cannot add an order property to the file objects,
as they're in LocalFS.

Thanks

--
"This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
 If the problem persists, contact your vendor or appeal to a higher court."