[Zope] The story with 900 files/Zope hanging..

Jonathan Desp jonathandesp@atoma.f2s.com
Mon, 03 Jul 2000 05:55:15 -0400

That's weird, maybe it's a bug, or maybe zope is not powerful enough,
but when I'm copying and pasted

http://zope.atomasoft.com/resumebank/addPostingForm/manage_workspace

then change the url in netscape for -->

http://www.atomasoft.com/resumebank/addPostingForm

then be able to see my page I'm working on,

then a problem appear, I mean zope stop, I cannot browse inside zope and
I can't browse inside www.atomasoft.com/etc..

No one here know a patch for that problem ? no one here is smart enough
in zope(because I'm not) for solving that problem ? Here you can read

--
Very truly yours,

Jonathan Desp
Atoma