[Zope] problem with ZopeFind and objectValues

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 14:07:59 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

please could someone explain me why when accessing the same zope site
anonymously:

<dtml-in "objectValues(['Folder'])">
  <dtml-var id> - <dtml-var title>
</dtml-in>

works as expected and displays a list of id and titles of the current
folder's subfolders, but

<dtml-in "ZopeFind(this(), obj_metatypes=['Folder'])">
  <dtml-var id> - <dtml-var title>
</dtml-in>

gives me the following error:

"""Unauthorized

You are not authorized to access id."""

If I set a proxy role of manager to this dtml-method that doesn't change
anything, it still doesn't work.

If I log in as superuser both work the same (Zope 2.1.6).

In fact I want to do a ZopeFind with search_sub set to 1 to recurse all
subfolders from the current one. Is there any other method to do it, or
should I set a particular parameter to a particular value (not found how
to really use ZopeFind in ZQR, the sample is far too short IMHO).

How can I restrict a search in Zcatalog to the current folder and its
subfolders ?

Jerome ALET - alet@unice.fr - http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome
Faculte de Medecine de Nice - http://noe.unice.fr - Tel: 04 93 37 76 30
28 Avenue de Valombrose - 06107 NICE Cedex 2 - FRANCE