[Zope] Comparing two dates WITH time?

Gregor Hoffleit flight@mathi.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:17:35 +0200

I guess this problem is just an incarnation of the open bug #1204
(cf. http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/1204/view), "DateTime has
bad problems with daylight saving times".

A patch for is available as http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/DateTime.py
but it is not included in the CVS version.

Essentially, this bug says that DateTime conversions and rendering tends to
be wrong, when your're in a daylight saving time zone (e.g. 'Sommerzeit').

    Gregor