[Zope] two stupid, non-technical questions.

Jon Franz jfranz@one.net
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:14:32 -0400

Please excuse these questions, they are not my average question fodder...

A) Are there Zope t-shirts available, or downloadable artwork to make your
own Zope t-shirts?
- this question was actually posed by a co-worker who seems to get his
entire wardrobe from
copyleft and software companies promoting their products...  would a
copyleft shirt be appropo?

B) Has anyone modified their apache installation (if using the apache pass
through to Zope) to
return the server as being a Zope server?  I ask because if we do not do
this, then we (the Zope
community) will only appear in the netcraft server surveys when using the
stand-alone ZServer...