[Zope] Proxy Roles

Robert Wohlfahrt robert.wohlfahrt@sachsen-net.com
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:37:03 +0200

Hi,

i have a Problem using Proxy-Roles:

i have following folders:

/foo/
    bar1/
        comments/
            TEMPLATE
    bar1/
        comments/
            TEMPLATE
    barN/

/make_a_comment/
    submit

From a DTML-Method in "make_a_comment" I want to copy the folder
TEMPLATE in a spezified comments-Folder and change some properties.
I wrote a dtml-method called "submit":

<dtml-with foo>
    <dtml-with "_.getitem(the_bar_id).comments">
        <dtml-with "manage_clone(VORLAGE,REQUEST['a_new_id'],REQUEST)">
            <dtml-call "manage_changeProperties(
	    prop1=REQUEST['new_prop_1'],
	    prop2=REQUEST['new_prop_2],
	    )">
    </dtml-with>
</dtml-with foo>

Now I want to use a Proxy-Role for "submit" to make it possible for
everyone to add a comment with this method.
I added the proxy-role "manager" to the "submit"-method. But if I
access submit as anonymous, Zope still means, I don't have
permissions to add a folder to /foo/barx/comments/...
Any ideas to solve this problem? I use Zope-2.1.4 on a RedHat Linux

Thanks

Robert
--
Robert Wohlfahrt (robert.wohlfahrt@sachsen-net.com)