[Zope] Patch to DateTime.py

Curtis Maloney curtis@umd.com.au
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:42:57 +1000

--------------Boundary-00=_L39BZ74K49TMMCKZ5FWF

Greetings,

	In my current project, I have to print a lot of dates.  Fine, not a
problem... _.DateTime().strftime() is just the method, right?

	Wrong.

	The people who want this site want the local time, not UTC+0 that strftime
enforces.

	So, I created a tiny patch which adds  _.DateTime().strfltime(), which works
identically, except it passes LOCALTIME instead of GMTIME.

	It's tiny, it's simple, but it's REALLY HANDY!

Have a better one,
	Curtis Maloney.

<dtml-var standard_work_disclaimer>

--------------Boundary-00=_L39BZ74K49TMMCKZ5FWF

MTE4M2ExMTg0LDExODUKPiAgICAgZGVmIHN0cmZsdGltZShzZWxmLCBmb3JtYXQpOgo+IAlyZXR1
cm4gc3RyZnRpbWUoZm9ybWF0LCBsb2NhbHRpbWUoc2VsZi50aW1lVGltZSgpKSkK

--------------Boundary-00=_L39BZ74K49TMMCKZ5FWF--