[Zope] Trouble compiling ZMySQLDA

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 00:42:22 -0400

Actually, I just realized that what you're trying to compile is the MySQLdb
that comes with the DA.  The DA itself is written in Python, and doesn't
need to be compiled.

If you already have a db installed, and the DA is compatible with it, you
should be able to just put ZMySQLDA in the Products directory and restart
Zope.  If the DA isn't compatible (because it's written for a different db),
then your best and quickest solution is to install the mutually compatible
RPMs I posted.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com