[Zope] Trouble compiling ZMySQLDA

Peter Marriott peter@bmssolutions.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:51:26 +0800

Seems that because of how my Zope was installed had problems... I copied all
files from /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ to
/usr/local/zope/lib/python/Products/ZmySQLDA and all was sweet.

Thanks for your help Ron!

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Peter
Marriott
Sent: Monday, 10 July 2000 3:46 PM
To: Ron Bickers; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Trouble compiling ZMySQLDA

Thanks for the help Ron.  This almost works for me.  I now have the product
in zopes control panel,  but it is broken.  (see traceback below)

Is this because my MySQL-Python RPM from your mail is not intalling properly
?

Thanks
Peter

ZMySQLDA Import Traceback
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/Zope-2.1.6-linux2-x86/lib/python/OFS/Application.py",
line 387, in import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File
"/usr/local/Zope-2.1.6-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/__init__.py",
line 106, in ?
    import sys, os, Globals, DA
  File
"/usr/local/Zope-2.1.6-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/DA.py", line
108, in ?
    from db import DB
  File
"/usr/local/Zope-2.1.6-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/db.py", line
106, in ?
    import _mysql, regex, sys
ImportError: No module named _mysql