[Zope] Wizards?

Peter Arvidsson peter@innodev.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 15:29:52 +0200

I am trying to create wizards but as usual I am running into problems..

To forward input to the next step I learned in the howto "Wizards made
easy" that this was the way to do it:
<dtml-in "REQUEST.form.items()">
    <input type="hidden" name="<dtml-var sequence-key>" value="<dtml-var
sequence-item>">
</dtml-in>

When I type that code in however I get the following error message:
Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: illegal argument type for built-in operation

Is the howto wrong or did I do something wrong?

Wizards are prebuilt but where do I change how wizards should react. For
example where do I change the caption on the "next"-button or the
"title"-output?

Peter