[Zope] GUF Problem

Cesar A. K. Grossmann cesar@rotnet.com.br
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:44:38 -0300

Richard Moon wrote:

> I don't think GUF works in its current release, or maybe the set-up
> instructions are incomplete. I used it before and it was ok but I tried the
> latest release and had the same problem as you. I reported it to GUF's
> author but didn't get a reply.

I just added a SQL user database, and will try to make it run.

> I've reverted back to standard ACL folders for the moment.

My problem is the little window with "Zope" in it, when the user tries
to logon. If there was a way to customize it to anything I want, I stay
with the standart ACL. I'm using GUF only because of the docLogin
methot, that allows me to customize the login page.

[]s
--
César A. K. Grossmann
ckant@usa.net