[Zope] "just html", help, help, help !!!

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:59:09 +0200

Hi,

Just some hints: think about it is really necesary to use JS here.
Often it does not add comfortableness for the user.
If it really brings gain in functionallyty, it schould work
both ways, with and without JS.

In the example below, a ular reform in the parent can be used.
In a Zopish way, you would take an extra submit button (or image)
to open a new part of the page to input the needed information.

HTH
Tino Wildenhain