[Zope] .dtml files

Patrick Lewis pl@teleport.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:37:51 -0700

The object has a method named manage_roleForm.  In your example, an object
which is (or inherets from) Role will have a manage_roleForm, and can be
accessed just like any other method, assuming adequate permissions.

Using an example I am more familiar with, if you have a DTML Document
index_html (which inherits from PropertyManager), you can call
index_html/manage_propertiesForm, which will render the file
'properties.dtml'.

This is one of those things that when I discovered it, I did the 'this is
so cool' dance.

--
Patrick Lewis
<pl@teleport.com>