[Zope] Washington DC area company looking for help with zope online database...

Geoff Williams Geoff Williams" <williams@ejkrause.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:26:58 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01BFEC1E.002BAEA0

My company, E.J. Krause & Associates, Inc., is looking for a company =
with expertise in Zope, Python and PostreSQL to help us maintain an =
Online Database Project.   We currently have our site, The Sports =
Business Directory Online, up and running at =
http://directory.sportsummit.com.   This site is a subscription based =
online search engine of our sports business directory database.   =
Subscribers can login to the site and use our search engine to find =
companies in our online database, which we update and upload to the site =
daily in .dbf file formats.  There is also a sample database at the site =
so that you can see examples of how the search engine operates without =
subscribing.

We also sell subscriptions to our database in a simple SSL online store =
where a purchaser enters some credit card information into our order =
form, a secure email is sent to my inbox, we process the card internally =
in our accounting department, and then reply with a login and password =
the next business day.   We are looking to move this part of the site =
towards a real-time e-commerce store using CyberCash technology.

Our current needs for this project begin with finding a company who =
begin the relationship by hosting the site and keeping it up and running =
in its current state.   After the site is stabilized, we would be ready =
to start making minor fixes to the current data functionality, and then =
would like to move into creating a real-time e-commerce structure and =
improving the site's overall look and feel.

If your company can help us with this endeavor, please contact me by =
replying to this email, or by calling me at (301) 493-5500 x3374.   This =
is a very time sensitive matter as we believe that our site will go =
offline at the end of July unless an alternative solution is found.   We =
look forward to hearing from you soon.

With warmest regards,

Geoff Williams
Managing Editor
The Sport Summit Sports Business Directory
E.J. Krause & Associates, Sports Division
www.sportsummit.com
williams@ejkrause.com

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01BFEC1E.002BAEA0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My company, E.J. Krause &amp; =
Associates, Inc., is=20
looking for a company with expertise in Zope, Python and PostreSQL to =
help us=20
maintain an Online Database Project.&nbsp;&nbsp; We currently have our =
site, The=20
Sports Business Directory Online, up and running at <A=20
href=3D"http://directory.sportsummit.com">http://directory.sportsummit.co=
m</A>.&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
This site is a subscription based online search engine of our sports =
business=20
directory database.&nbsp;&nbsp; Subscribers can login to the site and =
use our=20
search engine to find companies in our online database, which we update =
and=20
upload to the site daily in .dbf file formats.&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>There is also a sample database at the site so that you can see =
examples=20
of how the search engine operates without =
subscribing.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We also sell subscriptions to our =
database in a=20
simple SSL online store where a purchaser enters some credit card =
information=20
into our order form, a secure email is sent to my inbox, we process the =
card=20
internally in our accounting department, and then reply with a login and =

password the next business day.&nbsp;&nbsp; We are looking to move this =
part of=20
the site towards a real-time e-commerce store using CyberCash=20
technology.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Our current needs for this project =
begin with=20
finding a company who begin the relationship by hosting the site and =
keeping it=20
up and running in its current state.&nbsp;&nbsp; After the site is =
stabilized,=20
we would be ready to start making minor fixes to the current data =
functionality,=20
and then would like to move into creating a&nbsp;real-time e-commerce =
structure=20
and improving the site's overall look and feel.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If your company can help us with this =
endeavor,=20
please contact me by replying to this email, or by calling me at (301) =
493-5500=20
x3374.&nbsp;&nbsp; This is a very time sensitive matter as we believe =
that our=20
site will go offline at the end of July unless an alternative solution =
is=20
found.&nbsp;&nbsp; We look forward to hearing from you =
soon.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>With warmest regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Geoff Williams<BR>Managing =
Editor<BR>The Sport=20
Summit Sports Business Directory<BR>E.J. Krause &amp; Associates, Sports =

Division<BR><A =
href=3D"http://www.sportsummit.com">www.sportsummit.com</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:williams@ejkrause.com">williams@ejkrause.com</A></FONT></D=