[Zope] catalog.getpath -->search results as links

sean@horse101.com sean@horse101.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:54:45 -0700

On 12 Jul 2000, at 23:35, Chris Withers wrote:

> sean@horse101.com wrote:
> > Replace it with this:
> > "catalog.getpath(data_record_id_)"-->">
> >               <!--#var title-->
> >              </a>
>
> What is the id of your catalog object?
>
> replace 'catalog' with that id. I'm guessing you should have 'Catalog'
> instead ;-)

my catalog ID is full_site, but I already tried this and got another
error.  When I leave out the link syntax changes, I get the search
results (w/o them as active links)...so the catalog term must be
right.

> HTH,
>
> Chris
>
> PS: Change to using the <dtml- > syntax instead of <!--# -->, it has
> been deprecated, I think...

I already tried this too.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for the response also!