[Zope] Customising the calling of the _add method for a product

icottee@bluefountain.com icottee@bluefountain.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:26:15 +0100

Due to lack of response (wise people) I removed everything and started again. Of
course the way that I previously thought it should work but didn't now works
fine. Just used <dtml-var TimeSheet_Add> and all was fine.

Hey ho