[Zope] For Newbies Only!

Tim Cook twcook@iswt.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:57:21 +0000

Ok folks if you are like me and not only can't see the light but
can't even find the path to the light try these things:

1. Do the Python tutorial.
2. Read every message from the list archives for the past two
months.
3. Even if you don't want to develop on a beta platform. Install
2.2b4 on another machine and go through the tutorial. Then read
the API docs.

Took me more or less two days.  Time VERY well spent.

Now go back to your application and yea shall see the path that
will lead you from darkness.

Just my two-cents on how I found the path...

-- Tim --
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work.
Thomas Edison