[Zope] ZCatalog Find Items from dtml

Bob Barter barter1@llnl.gov
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:15:53 -0700

I would like to force a ZCatalog to update itself with something like:

<dtml-call "myCatalog.manage_catalogFoundItems( ?????, 'objectType' )">

where objectType is the type of object that I want to put in the catalog.
Looking at manage_catalogFoundItems in ZCatalog.py, I see the following
parameters:

    def manage_catalogFoundItems(self, REQUEST, RESPONSE, URL2, URL1,
                                 obj_metatypes=None,
                                 obj_ids=None, obj_searchterm=None,
                                 obj_expr=None, obj_mtime=None,
                                 obj_mspec=None, obj_roles=None,