[Zope] MetaPublisher DB - was linuxworld article

Mark Pratt mpratt@beehive.de
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 23:22:00 +0200 (CEST)

hi,

Gijs Reulen wrote:

> Has anyone at Digital Creations yet taken a look at
> Beehive's MetaPublisher ? I think that is the way to go
> for the short term (Studio being long term) ! Nice
> looking browser interface, combining data and
> databases, wizards, etc.

before people get confused when gijs is referring to
"databases" in the above statement he`s referring to a
MetaPublisher version which he and a few other brave members
of the MetaPublisher mailinglist are currently testing.
this version gives users a choice whether to store data in
the ZODB or in an external relational DB. this version will
come with a few other goodies --- but we prefer to keep some
things a surprise.

regards,

mark

mark pratt  (managing director) 	mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299