[Zope] linuxworld article

George Donnelly gsd@mac.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 19:34:39 +0900

as a newbie i am kind of glad that there are no slick interfaces. i want to
learn. i dont need to be coddled. :-)

is it important for zope to be "big" like MS and oracle? [lets think about
that for a second; do you really want to say that zope should be like MS or
MS products? yeah MS has some good points, but ...] or high-quality, open,
"home-grown", *real* ...?

i thought oss was supposed to be different ... ? >:-/

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george@cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes. --Frank Lloyd Wright