[Zope] Printing data from a external python method.

jesse jesse@mail.multimediacollective.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:11:55 -0400

Hello, I'm creating a smart forms type product, similar to Smarter
Forms.  However, smarter forms, while a good product, is not as user
friendly or as smooth running as we would like.

   What I am doing is creating a Index, which calls the form, which
once completed posts to the external pythod method formchecker.
However, once formchecker checks to see that all the fields were
filled out, how can I use the EPM (external python method to print
out the data on a dtml method?

   Thank you for your input, Jesse.