[Zope] Newbie question: User Folder

Firestar theebh@mail.com
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:46:13 -0400 (EDT)

I'm going through the Zope Content Manager's Guide(on zope.org) and i came
across this 'User Folder' section that i have a few questions on.

e.g. Let's say we have 4 folders:
ZACme/Marketing/Sales/FrontDesk

Sally is defined as manager in 'Marketing'. I understand that her role is
'acquired' in Sales and FrontDesk, but not in ZAcme, therefore she would be
able to make changes in Sales and FrontDesk folders. My question is, can we
'turn off' this acquired role and do not allow Sally to access Sales(but
allow her to access FrontDesk, and Marketing of course)? Or must we assign a
different role to her?

TIA & regards,
firestar

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com