[Zope] looping through objectValues, how to get methods?

ed colmar element@immersivearts.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:09:01 -0600

I have a method that looks through "objectValues".  Using "hasattr" and
"getattr" I can see the variables contained in the object.

How do I get the values generated from an object's method in a similar
fashion?

For example:

    def dj_experince_statistics(self):
        """

        """
        rlist = self.People.objectValues('SRPersonPost')
        newbcount=0
        for i in rlist:
            if hasattr(i, 'validated'):  #get validated variable
                if hasattr(i, 'djname'): #get djname variable
                    if hasattr(i, 'mixing_for()'):  #try to get
mixing_for() method
                        days_mixing=getattr(i,'mixing_for()')
                        if days_mixing < 730.0:
                            newbcount=newbcount+1