[Zope] Newbie: How to create a Oracle connection (DCOracle)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 22:55:04 +0200 (CEST)

gustavo writes:
 > Finally, I installed DCOracle and works fine. But, how to create a Oracle
 > connection inside Zope? I tried to add a SQL Method and received this warning:
 >
 > Warning: There are no SQL database connections. You need to add a Zope SQL database
 > connection before you can use a Zope SQL Method.
 >
 > I not found nothing about that in documentation. Could you help me?
You did install ZOracleDA?

Then, your available objects should list a Z Oracle Database Connection.
Add one.

If not, go to ControlPannel/Products.
There you should see a (maybe broken) ZOracleDA product.
If it is broken, click on it. You will see a traceback
that usually tells you what went wrong.

Dieter