[Zope] Login manager and ZPatterns - error

Mathias Bengtsson mathias@innodev.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:38:32 +0200

What version of ZPatterns do you have. I experienced this problem
earlier and realized that in the file  SheetProviders.py in the
ZPatterns library some verison of ZPatterns totally lack the
SheetProverContainers. I run on ZPatterns 0-3-0 and I had it
up'n'running.

/Mathias Bengtsson