[Zope] Re: Shane's Acquisition Understander

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:41:55 +0100

"James W. Howe" wrote:

> I was just trying the "showaq" external method you posted on
> zope.org.  Perhaps I just don't have things defined quite correctly, but
> when I try to use the method I get an error on the line which reads:
>
> base = getattr(obj, aq_base, obj)

Argh!

I knew I'd be bitten by this again. I did the How-To in structured text
which conveniently removed all the '' from the python code and broke it
:(

I've chanegd the formatting to 'HTML' so it now works. The new version
is in the same place as the old one.

Apologies to Shane for thinking he wrote dodgy code :-)

cheers,

Chris