[Zope] Anyone built a classifieds or review product?

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:38:46 -0600

"J. Atwood" wrote:

> On my list of products that I would like to build / help build
>
> ZCLassifieds:

Yes, but I lost the hard drive that one was on....

> A product that allows users to post classifieds for sale with categories,
> pictures, start and end dates, email contacts, etc. Could be anonymous or
> require a log in that plays upon the strengths of Zope.
>
> ZReview:

Less generic, but yes.

> A generic review product that allows people to post reviews of "things" and
> have other people comment on the review. A lot of what is in Zope Treasures
> but maybe with pictures etc.
>
> Has anyone starting building these, need these, or would be interested in
> helping build these?

Not sure how much the code would be useful, but I can see if I can dig
it up....
If you want.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.