[Zope] Powered by Oasis?

Tim Cook twcook@iswt.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 22:23:22 +0000

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> OAsis is not a publishing framework. It's their version and competitor of
> SourceForge. Code Catalog, another Zope server run by Open Avenue, gives
> plenty of credit to Zope.
>
> The Powered by OAsis  button is, the way I understand it, more a 'site hosted
> by' credit.

Nice defense Martijn. <g> I didn't mean to defame them but after
reading my own post in the daylight I can see how it seemed that
way.
BUT (and I always have one) they did give me the impression they
are pushing their ease of use for hosted sites; like they
invented it.  Anyway the whole thing is off-topic. Sorry.

-- Tim Cook --
FreePM Project Coordinator - http://www.freepm.org
OS Healthcare Alliance Supporter - http://www.oshca.org