[Zope] review product proposal

kamon ayeva kayeva@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:59:32 GMT

Hi,

On my list of products that I would like to build / help build

ZCLassifieds:

A product that allows users to post classifieds for sale with categories,
pictures, start and end dates, email contacts, etc. Could be anonymous or
require a log in that plays upon the strengths of Zope.

ZReview:

A generic review product that allows people to post reviews of "things" and
have other people comment on the review. A lot of what is in Zope Treasures
but maybe with pictures etc.

Has anyone starting building these, need these, or would be interested in
helping build these?

[K.A.] I just need this for a site I am working on, based on ZDP-Tools.
Document rating is one of the thing lacking.
ZDP-Tools is ZClass-based, so if you like ZClasses, you might be interested
to collaborate on it and leverage this solution for your applications.
Actually, there is a ZDP-Tools development effort at Sourceforge (since this
week) and you might be interested to join our discussions. Maik Roeder or I
is going to do a formal announcement later.

Regards,
Kamon