[Zope] FAQ Wiki and What happend @ O'Reilly Conference

Gregory Haley ghaley@venaca.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:09:31 -0400

Fiona,

Just looked at the zope.faqts.com site and think it looks like a good
start.  I have only recently started using zope, and I have been amazed
at the steepness of the learning curve.  Sometimes it feels like a solid
and very vertical wall!  There have been many times when a good faqts
file would have been really useful.

Thanks for your contribution.

ciao!
greg.