[Zope] Extra info: Can not import XML export

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski@softax.com.pl
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:44:13 +0200

I made some experiments and found, that removing from the generated XML
contents) changes something - loading takes longer and is finished with
different error:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'string' object has no attribute '__dict__'

I can not find word __dict__ anywhere in my xml file, maybe some of
Base64 encoded object contain such a thing...

My main suspicion is that I have problem with importing ZCatalog objects

--
Marcin.Kasperski | As a slow-witted human being I have a very small head
  @softax.com.pl | and I had better learn to live with it and to respect