[Zope] Announcement: zCommerce First Public Release!

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:00:58 +0100

Hi Nick,

Is zCommerce OSS?
It's a pretty M$-like press release (blegh!) but the 'download here' bit
implies it's going to be Open Source. If so, then it sounds very cool
:-)

cheers,

Chris

PS Did you have to spam zope-dev in as well? ;-)