[Zope] Zope performance ratios

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:35:11 -0400

Well, if you "ARE" anal about numbers try

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/zope_benchmarks/benchmarks.html

which has a lot of information. Zope is certainly not going to compare to
any static webserver in terms of speed so I would not be upset when you see
that it does not. It does, however, come out much faster than other things
like Apache Tomcat.

I have done a lot of testing so let me know if you have any specifics.