[Zope] Where should votes be posted? (was: Your feedback on datetime)

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:41:47 -0400

> Do we *have* to clutter this zope@zope.org list up with loads
> of votes?
>
> It is high enough traffic as it is!

That is a good point. My initial reaction is to say that
maybe voting should only be done on zope-dev, but I worry
a bit that there may be quite a few people on the zope list
(and not on zope-dev) who would have a stake in an issue and
end up not seeing (or voting) on it.

Ideally I'll have a web-based voting thing on dev.zope.org
so that only one pointer to it has to go to the list(s), but
until then I propose that votes happen on zope-dev for the
time being...

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909