[Zope] Your feedback: what should DateTime strftime() behavio r be?

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:07:00 -0400

> |   -1 == disagree
>
> You will only ever see votes from people wanting change...
> apathy rules
> otherwise. Then when it changes you'll see a whole bunch of
> bitching about
> the change, and how there's 1,000 people on the list and only
> 20 people
> voted... etc. d8) Mailling list votes are often a bad idea...

I don't know of a better one though :( We have exactly the same
problem in the Real World, of course. The alternative is to have
some arbitrary group trying to guess the right decision, which
will (of course) always lead to an equal or greater amount of
bitching :)

I'll be moving off the list to some sort of web-poll, but the
fact will remain that those who only become opinionated after
the fact will never be happy :)

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909